Inside Sales Representative - Peace River
Northern Metalic Sales is a Canadian Independent Wholesale Industrial Distributor based in Grande Prairie, AB with operations across Alberta & BC.
Northern Metalic Sales is part of a larger, diverse group of companies with interests in wholesale distribution, oilfield service & supply, lubricants distribution, land and real estate development, rail construction & transload, vehicles rentals & leasing, and finance.
We are currently seeking an individual to fill the position of Inside Sales Representative.
Specific Responsibilities include:
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for:
- Counter sales of industrial supply parts and equipment
- Show room merchandising
- Customer service
- Computer data base excel knowledge
- Phone etiquette
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in customer service, counter or inside sales role.
- High-school diploma or, GED equivalent.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Outstanding customer service skills with a genuine desire to deliver excellent customer service experiences, every time.
- Proven ability in an inside sale and/or counter sales environment; can provide product knowledge information to customers in a confident and friendly manner.
- Efficient and detail orientated data entry skills are required to enter orders into POS/internal systems.
- Capable of building trusting relationships with the retail and commercial customers.
- Familiarity with consumer behavior principles.
- Ability to work in a standing position for extended periods.
- Excellent problem solving, planning, and organizational skills.
- Answer incoming calls while handling customers inquiries, concerns, or questions.
- Provide accurate information (product features, pricing and after-sales services).
- Strong personal commitment to health and safety.
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- RRSP Matching
- Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Peace River, AB T8S 1M6: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
"*" indicates required fields